Wednesday, August 28, 2013

“Big Brother Africa Amplified Remains the Best Season Ever” –Karen Igho

Karen Igho, Winner of the Big Brother Africa Amplified




The ever vivacious and funny winner of the season 6 of Big Brother Africa  Amplified, Karen Igho has said  “the season in which I contested is the best ever, and should not be compared with the just concluded season of the reality show, titled-The Chase”. According to her, “the star-studded season 6, known also as the Amplified, featured great entertainers that thrilled the whole of Africa and other viewers of the reality show all over the world”. She made this comment when she visited the Multichoice Nigeria office on Tiamiyu Savage street, Victoria Island, Lagos recently.
When quizzed about her views on the just concluded season of the reality show- The Chase, Karen said “from what I have seen so far, the house was about love birds chasing one another. Also, I can confirm to you that contrary to the speculations making the round that I have squandered the cash prize I won some years back, the money hasn’t been touched at all, rather “I have invested it and hoping for a huge return on it”.

The Big Brother Reality Show celebrity, who confirmed her plan to travel to some African countries to show appreciation to the whole of Africa for their support and love for her, said  “I remain grateful and highly indebted to Africa for giving me the opportunity to be myself”. When asked about her work plan and project, she said she is a presenter on “Gragra Express”, a radio program on Naija F.M 102.7. Karen also revealed that she will soon start her own reality show, which she calls “Knowing Karen”, her pet project targeted at sharing her experience with her fans. The actress cum entertainer also dropped  a hint on her forth-coming movie and said her fans should expect more from her in the coming years.
I wish Karen all the best in her future endeavors!                 


2 comments:

  1. I concur with Karen, Big Brother the chase was kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete